128 E Main

  • Photo 1975. City of Aspen files.
  • 2015

This home was built for John W. Atkinson, partner in Holbrook and Atkinson, freighters and ore haulers. Atkinson also owned a brickyard in town.  This house is representative of the family/home environment of a successful businessperson in Aspen during the silver mining era.  Most original features and materials remain on the exterior of the structure.

Related documents:

Year:

1893

Style:

Queen Anne

Historical Use:

residential