320 W Main (Smith-Elisha House) and 314 W Main (Carriage House)

  • 2015
  • 2015
  • 2015


1890 more 40s


Queen Anne

Historical Use:


Eben Smith, the structure’s original owner, was the manager of the Franklin Mine and the Deep Shaft in 1890. The building is arguably the finest representation of a Queen Anne Victorian using wood materials in all of Aspen.

Related documents: