125 W Main

  • Photo 1975. City of Aspen files.
  • 2015


1892 more 70s


Queen Anne

Historical Use:


Built for influential Aspen attorney W.W. Cooley. He was attorney and  director of the Mollie Gibson Mining and Milling Company, and partner in the firm of Cooley and Clark. Their law library was one of the finest in the State.

Related documents: