118 E Cooper
Year:1885 more 40s
This structure is representative of Aspen’s mining-era character. In particular, this structure, along with 124 E. Cooper, was owned by the Union Presbyterian Church from 1885 to 1889. It had been deeded from the Aspen Town & Land Company in 1885. No data on the building use is available. The building has the characteristics of one of the larger mining-era structures such as hip-on-gable form, window proportions, and original porch detailing. In the 1950s, it became the Little Red Ski Haus, a popular small lodge.