208 E Hopkins

  • Photo 1963. Courtesy Aspen Historical Society.
  • 2015


c. 1887-90 more 40s


Queen Anne

Historical Use:


This structure is representative of an upper-class lifestyle during the mining era.  It was owned by the Methodist Church from 1902 to 1955 and used as a parsonage. The level of detail and decoration illustrates the evolution of Aspen from a mining camp into a prosperous town.

Related documents: